JoomCRM is a Joomla CRM (Customer Relationship Management) component that lets you organize your sales and grow your business quickly and easily.
✔️ Main Features
- Contacts management
- Leads management
- Deals management
- Companies management
- Tasks and events with calendar support
- Goals management
- Predefined and custom reports
- User dashboard
- Notes management
- Documents management
- Activities log
- Forms builder
- Data import
- Mobile friendly
- Email inbox integration
🤝 Deals Management
- You can track all of your deals and their progress, no more wondering what stage a particular deal is in, by knowing exactly what stage a deal is you can close more of them.
- Create and manage deal stages to better represent where each currently exists as you move the deal through your sales process
- Use deal sources to understand which marketing methods are most profitable for your business
- Ability to create custom fields to track all the data you require to better manage and win your deals
- Add deal name, summary and amount
- Ability to add more details to deal like company name, select stage, status , expected close, source, primary contact, probability
- Fast adding, editing and deleting deals using AJAX technology
- Easy notes and documents management inside deal details
- Customize deals table columns easily
- Powerful deals filter (by stage, by user, by closing time ....)
- Ability to import and export deals with fields mapping capability
- Latest activities on each deal
- Easy tasks and events management in the deal
- Ability to associate more persons to a deal
- Ability to share, print and archive a deal
- Custom fields support
- Ability to display deal details as cards or tabs
👨💼 Persons and Leads Management
- Leads are easy to add and can be quickly updated. Track and update status, monitor progress, and move leads through stages.
- Persons can have notes, emails, conversations, files, and all types of events and tasks associated with them.
- Powerful persons contacts filter (by owner, status, keywords ...)
- Fast adding, editing and deleting persons using AJAX technology
- Customize persons table columns easily
- Ability to import and export persons with fields mapping capability
- Latest activities on each person
- Ability to associate person to a deal
- Custom fields support
- Upload person picture
- Ability to associate person to a company and add it's position
- Ability to display person details as cards or tabs
- Auto Joomla user creation when adding or importing a new person
💼 Companies Management
- Companies are easy to add and can be quickly updated. Track won deals, and total pipeline.
- Companies can have notes, deals, persons, events, documents, and more ..
- Fast adding, editing and deleting companies using AJAX technology
- Customize companies table columns easily
- Ability to import and export companies with fields mapping capability
- Latest activities on each company
- Ability to display company details as cards or tabs
- Custom fields support
🔧 Pipeline Management
- Check information of all deals currently in an active state within the system. Easily see your total company value.
- Check a snapshot of your pipeline and all the deals organized by their stage in a single convenient location.
- Ability to create filtered pipeline reports for specific fields and associated revenues.
👥 Teams Management
- Allow Joomla users to create and manage their own team and send invitations to join their teams (SaaS feature)
- Ability to allow / disallow team creation from frontend using Joomla ACL
- JoomCRM allows managers to be appointed and oversee a team of other users, these managers have access to all information added by their team.
- Data entered by team members can be easily shared between users. All details can be viewed and updated by others increasing collaboration.
- Teams are created as easily as assigning them to the same manager from backend. You can name teams or use the manager as the team name.
🔐 Users Access
- Integrated with Joomla users
- Easily manage teams of users and executive level accounts
- Ability to share leads, contacts, and deals between users. You can selectively allow the sharing of specific items with others
📊 Custom Reports
- Create a new report easily, you only have to drag and drop the fields you want to use and name your new report. Save it and run whenever
- JoomCRM has several common reports already added which can be run with a single click. Save your own custom reports for easy reuse.
- Drag and drop existing fields to use in dynamic calculations. You can create various formulas you need which are unique to your business.
🔘 Custom Forms
- Form Wizard to create the lead and contact forms for your CRM. Select the fields you want included and the form will be created for you.
- Shortcode plugin to display form anywhere in your Joomla website
- Collect information from anywhere. Simply place the provided HTML code where you want the form and the submissions will be captured.
📨 Newsletter Integration
- JoomCRM integrates with the widespread Joomla component AcyMailing to offer email newsletter functionality and list management.
- Ability to see email opens and link clicks that have occurred within the newsletter extension directly within your CRM person view.
✉️ Email Inbox Integration
- JoomCRM will attempt to automatically determine the lead or contact referenced by your email and associate the email as a note on their account.
- If the system cannot automatically make the association the emails appear privately on your dashboard to give you the option to manually associate them
- You can send email to the CRM from multiple email addresses. Register all your accounts to have the system recognize your emails automatically.
✅ Goals Management
- Create an unlimited number of goals in a variety of types based on the metrics you wish to capture. Create Sales, progress, communication goals and more.
- Create goals for specific individuals as well as team and company wide goals. These goals help everyone see expected goals and progress.
- Encourage friendly competition between team members through the use of leader boards configured to showcase who is performing the best.
➕ More Features
- Joomla extension update integration
- Namespaced Bootstrap 4, no more conflicts with old templates
- Ability to display CRM in full screen mode
- and more ...
🔄 Latest Updates
- Ability to display auto-generated or custom form [Form]
- now wizard form use JLayout for better reuse [Form]
- BS4 support on form [Form]
- recaptcha was not working [Form]
- missed languages constants [Edit form]
- some js errors [Edit form]
- fatal error in picklist customfield [PHP 8 compatibility]
- fatal error if more than option selected [PickList field]
- Ability to add custom CSS code in frontend
- Ability to change datatable page length
- some tables doesn't use UTF8 [SQL]
- deals pagination not working correctly [Person View]
- new custom field type textarea in deals, persons and companies [Custom fields]
- hide recently graph if no data found [Dashboard]
- Compatibility with PHP 8
- remove non used code [Install script]
- build outside of phpstorm project for better speed
- Pagination was not working correctly for datatables
- php warnings [Getting started widget]
- php warnings on installation
- Fatal error on installation on PHP 8
- Remove parent event if in excludes dates
- UTF8 issue with newsletter subject [AcyMailing Integration]
- Compatibility with last Acymailing v7.6+
- removed some non used files
- Ability to set default note category when converting email from inbox to note
- Edit not now use iziModal instead of old modal [Edit Note]
- Convert to note UI/UX improved
- Auto refresh inbox on every page load [Dashboard]
- page should not refresh when we click on convert button [Email Message]
- modal not completely removed when convert to note process finished [Email Message]
- user not created automatically when convert to note initiated [Email Message]
- Some non used files removed
- Prevent double click on save button [Task/Event Modal]
- Support multi selection for picklist field on Importing
- Some missed Language constants on dropdown filter
- Prevent double click on save button [All modals]
- 'Associate with person' text changed to 'Add person' [Language]
- Menu collapse should be displayed after buttons group [Main navigation layout]
- Fatal error when adding deal if event type chosen [Add Deal]
- Contacts modal was not working [Deals list]
- Contacts link now use icon instead of image [Deals list]
- Adding events & tasks true company, deal or person was not working [Event Model]
- Save button removed from manage lists modal [Newsletter Integration]
- Cancel button renamed to close button in manage lists modal [Newsletter Integration]
- Some old files that use jQuery.mobile
- Allow / disallow send emails on user auto creation [Auto user creation plugin]
- Version tag is changed automatically from Phing [Build]
- Updating people if duplicated was not working correctly [Import People]
- Company custom fields saving stopped working after the last update [Company Model]
- Ability to Show/hide widgets from config [Dashboard] [Frontend] [Config]
- Ability to import note in deals, people, companies [Import]
- Ability to import company categories [Import Companies]
- Acymailing Version select "v6" changed to "Last version" [Config]
- Deleted some old files not used [Event View]
- Some non used code was deleted [Dashboard] [Frontend]
- Update companies was not working correctly [Import Companies]
- Import mode detection was not working correctly [Import]
- Fatal error if offset is set to 0
- Community Forum:
- Roadmap in Trello:
- Help in translation:
- Last updated:
May 09 2022
1 month ago
- Date added:
- Jun 20 2018
- GPLv2 or later
- Paid download
- c m p
Ease of use:
Value for money:
Write a review