Displaying Frequently Asked Questions on a website is always useful. You can easily draw attention to your content if it is structured in a Q&A. People tend to spend less and less time on a website so aggregating information to them with questions can build trust and serve their needs.
As a matter of fact you can increase your Joomla SEO via signaling FAQPage schema type to the search engines. In addition in some cases it might appear on the Search Engine Result Page (SERP).
With this lightweight module you can place this FAQ into any module position or with loadmodule or loadposition syntax into any article/category page or even into a Virtuemart product page.
- Compatible with Joomla 3 and Joomla 4
- It can be loaded anywhere within the site (module)
- It can contain any kinds of content elements
- Pure CSS super lightweight frontend (approx. 3,5kB CSS)
- Ultra fast PageSpeed performance, low rendering time
- FAQPage SEO signaling option (schema.org/FAQPage)
- Orderable Q&As, editable answers with J! editors
- Increased SEO signaling with headers (h2,h3,h4,h5,h6)
- Supported FontAwesome versions: 4.7.0, 6.0.0
- Unicode icon option (no FontAwesome dependency)
- Structured data, rich results signaling
- Up to 32 Q&A per page
- AMPhtml compatibility (JAmp plugin)
The extension might contain external libraries like FontAwesome files but it can be used without it (no dependency).
01-07-2022 - Minor CSS fixes and remove unneccessary empty p tag from the answer section.