VMap Component is a uniquely designed Joomla Extension that allows you to put your listings on Google Map. It provides you a very simple and flexible way to put anything from your database on a Google Map. You can create as many maps as you want with different settings and can add as many markers as you want in any of the created Maps. It also allows you to bulk import your markers in any exising Map from a CSV file. You can display multiple Maps on a single page with differnet settings without any conflict. Getting direction to any location is quite simple with VMap. It has various configuration options in Backend to customize your Map in your Way. It has got various configuration options in Backend to customize your Map in your Way.
Most Sparkling Features:
- It allows to put anything from your database on a Google Map.
- It allows you to select any database table. And then you can select any column for different map parameters from that table.
- It allows you to bulk import your markers into any existing Map from CSV File.
- It allows you to choose/add different Icon for different Markers.
- It allows your users to get Directions to any Listing with one click only.
- Support different Map types eg ROADMAP, HYBRID, RELIF and SATELLITE.
- Define Centre point and default zoom level.
- Option to enable Locate me feature.
- Markers can be added using Address, LatLng or directly pointing it on Map.
- Ability to choose marker animation.
- Ability to display infowindow information of all markers in a list, visible on viewport.
- Option to choose between click and hover event on markers to open Info window.
- Ability to add different colour Polyline between markers.
- Get direction to the marker from your current location.
- Option to include name, address and message in Info window.
- Ability to customize your infowindow text for each marker with WYSIWYG Editor.
- You can use Traffic, Transit, Bicycling Layers on the map.
- Ability to Configure most of the control options (Pan Control, Street View control, Rotate Control, Overview Map Control, Scale Control, Info window width and height control, Display infowindow control, Zoom Control, Zoom Control Positions, Map type control, Marker width and Height control).
- Multiple Maps on the same Page.
- Support responsive Templates and all smart phones devices.
- Compatible with all the browsers.
- Massive configuration possibilities - kept simple.
Note: Please post on our support forum or email us in case of any query. You'll get a reply within 24 hours.
- Last updated:
Sep 09 2020
2 years ago
- Date added:
- Nov 19 2014
- GPLv2 or later
- Paid download
- c m
Write a review