Elfsight Google Maps
Any online business that also has a physical location or pickup points, absolutely needs an interactive map on its website. Every merchant’s ultimate goal is to attract new customers, and a map with simple and comprehensive directions is a great additional means to achieve it! With Google Map module for Joomla all you need to do to display your location on the map is to paste the address into the address field.
Besides just displaying your address on the map, Joomla Google Maps module lets your site’s visitors get directions to your place from any location! Make sure that your visitors don’t get lost, and get rid of the necessity to give complicated directions over the phone, or texting and sending them in a message. Our Google Map Joomla plugin will automatically calculate a user’s location, and display the route to your place in just one click!
- Allows to set up an unlimited number of location markers
- Allows to set up a unique marker for each location
- Allows you to choose from 20+ predefined location markers, or set up an unlimited number of custom markers
- Info window complete with all the information you need to display – your address, website link, email, phone number and working hours
- The easiest ever mechanism of calculating and displaying directions
- 2 predefined marker animation types
- Customizable and mobile-responsive map size
- Allows to calculate the center of your map automatically, or set it manually
- Customizable zoom
- 4 predefined map types to give your map the exact look you need
- 4 predefined map layers
- Easy-to-use controls
- 4 predefined color schemes and the option of setting your own custom colors.
The Joomla Google Maps module is provided by Elfsight Apps
Elfsight Apps is a cloud-based service that features apps to boost your website's functionality with the user-friendly UI and no-coding skill required.
This map plugin is a bridge between your Joomla site and Elfsight Apps Service, connecting the two together. It takes the widget you've configured at Elfsight Apps and displays it right on your website.
If you don't have an Elfsight Apps account, you can sign up for free and it only takes you about a minute.
How to embed Google Map plugin to Joomla website
This Map module is unbelievably easy to install. After downloading the extension zip, you need to install it on your website, create and configure a widget and copy-paste its code into any page or your website's template.
A step-by-step installation quide:
- Download and add the module to your website.
- Customize the map and its design.
- Get your map code.
- Insert the map into the required page or template.
- Save the changes.
Failed to embed Google Maps plugin into your website? Our friendly and professional Support Team is here for you, to answer any questions or to give you a hand if something goes wrong. Message us at [email protected], and we’ll be happy to help!
Elfsight Google Maps
- Last updated:
Nov 02 2020
2 years ago
- Date added:
- Oct 17 2017
- GPLv2 or later
- Free download