WT JoomShopping Bitrix24 PRO
Two-way integration plugin allows you to send JoomShopping order data to Bitrix24 CRM and change the order statuses in JoomShopping, depending on the stage of the lead or transaction in Bitrix 24.
- 18 standard Bitrix24 fields, 36 JoomShopping fields
- Sending data to user fields Bitrix24 (UFCRM) (for example, coupon codes, cost and delivery method, packaging margins, etc.)
- Combining multiple JoomShopping fields into a single Bitrix24 field
- Adding products from the basket by entities of the lead's product items.
- UTM-tags. These tags can be used to track the advertising channel that the customer used to make a purchase.
- Creating leads
- Creating deals
- Create new contacts and link them to leads and deals
- Search for matches among existing contacts in CRM by phone and email.
- If a match is made only by mail or email, add information to an existing contact.
- If several different contacts are found by the specified phone number and email, all contact details are recorded in the comment to the lead or transaction.
- Creating contact details
- Extended display of debugging information
- Since v.2.1.0 Ability to create leads and deals at certain stages (with a certain status) from Your CRM.
- Since v.2.2.0 Add a deal category choice (sales funnel)
- Since v.2.2.0 Add an ID of the employee assigned to be responsible for the lead / deal. For this functionality you should save plugin params with webhook data. Then you'll see data from your CRM.
- Nevigen's Quick order plugin support
- Joomla Radical Form support. Create leads from your contact form based on Radical Form. https://extensions.joomla.org/extension/radicalform/
- 2-way integration. Added changes to the order statuses in JoomShopping, depending on the stage of the lead or transaction in Bitrix 24.
- The ability to set up a comparison of JoomShopping and Bitrix 24 products in each product card. The mappings are stored in a separate table in the database.
- If product comparisons are set up, then you can transmit information about the goods to the lead or transaction in the form of goods, and not commodity items. Thus, the ordered goods will participate in the Bitrix 24 reporting systems, will be reserved in the warehouse, etc.
- If the matching of goods is configured and you use the Bitrix 24 warehouse accounting, then you can specify the default warehouse in the plugin settings (to receive balances).
- Updating of prices and balances of JoomShopping goods when manually editing goods in Bitrix 24.
- Logging of price updates of JoomShopping goods when manually editing goods in Bitrix 24.
- order Number
- user id (JoomShopping user_id)
- Amount payable
- Total cost of goods excluding discounts, taxes, delivery costs, etc.
- name of the delivery method
- shipping Cost
- payment method Name
- Mark-up of the payment method
- discount Code used
- discount Amount (by discount)
- cost of packaging
- Custom order comment
- last Name
- middle Name
- company Name
- date of birth
- Postal code
- Region, region
- house Number (street_nr)
- Mobile phone
- Additional field 1
- Additional field 2
- Additional field 3
- Manufacturer code
- Free attributes
- Lead title
- First name
- Middle name
- Last name
- Company name
- Address (street, house, building)
- Apartment/Office nr
- Postal code (ZIP)
- Opportunity (lead amount)
- Lead comment
You can also create an unlimited number of custom UFCRM fields
- link to the product
- Link to the product is inserted in the lead comment.
- product Image
- product Image is inserted in the lead comment next to the link
- field "Additional information about the source"
- If your CRM receives requests from several stores or you have several business lines.
- Selecting the type of lead source
- Website or online store - for end-to-end Analytics in Bitrix24.
- order name Prefix
WT JoomShopping Bitrix24 PRO
- Sergey Tolkachyov
- Last updated:
Jan 03 2023
11 months ago
- Date added:
- Mar 06 2020
- GPLv2 or later
- Free download
- Related extension :
- p e
Write a review