Documents Seller (aka DMS) allows selling your downloadable products : Documents, Ebooks, Softwares, Joomla extensions, Joomla templates and get paid via PayPal, Authorize.net, Eway, MoneyBooker and Offline payment payment gateway.
Note : Beside the core payment plugins which come with the extension by default, there are many extra payment plugins which support other popular payment gateways like Stripe, Mollie, PayFast, Redsys, Sofort Überweisung, Square.... You can see all extra payment plugins from this link https://joomdonation.com/payment-plugins/documents-seller-payment-plugins.html.
How it works :
1. Customers go to your site, browse for documents and choose the documents which they want to purchase.
2. Customer fill in order form, pay for the selected documents using one on of available payment gateway .
3. Administrator will received an email notification about the order .
4. Customers will receive an confirmation email about the order. In this email, they can get the purchased documents (sent as attachments if you enable this feature). They can also get the documents by clicking on the download links sent in this email (if you enable this feature) .
5. Customers can come back to your site later to download future versions of the purchased documents. Of course, you can limit this download by time or by number of downloads (see explanation below) .
6. Administrator can manage these orders from back-end .
1. Nested categories : DMS allows you to organize your documents cross infinite categories and subcategories.
2. Documents management : DMS allows you to upload documents, enter document description, setup price and download restrictions from back-end of your site. From version 2.5.7, a document can be assigned to multiple categories.
3. Limit Download Restrictions : You can limit download by time or by number of download.
4. Support many payment gateways.
5. Allows you to collect customer's information (first name, last name...) when they download your FREE document (this is configurable, mean you can turn this feature of) .
6. Offline payment support .
7. Orders management : You can manage orders from back-end, assign an order to a user, export orders into csv format.
8. Powerful tags system .
9: Powerful custom fields feature: Add any custom fields to collect any information from your customers for each order.
- Ossolution Team
- Last updated:
Aug 15 2023
1 month ago
- Date added:
- Sep 25 2008
- GPLv2 or later
- Paid download
- c m p
- J3 J4
Write a review