Community Surveys is a powerful and feature-rich survey solution with a modern form builder, skip logic, multi-page, invitations, multiple question types, and advanced reporting.
NEW: Live sync survey responses from your users to Google Sheets with simple integration
♦ Fully Responsive: Not just looks but also behaves great on smartphones, tablets, and desktops.
♦ Front-end & Back-end survey creation: You can create surveys from the front-end as well as back-end. Fully control which user group will have permission to create, manage, respond from the front-end.
♦ Easy to use: Creation of survey using our advanced Ajax framework
♦ 21 question types and many variations
- Page header
- Single selection radio buttons: Can be displayed inline like a Likert scale or line by line
- Multiple selection checkboxes: Can be displayed inline like a Likert scale or line by line
- Single selection combo boxes: You can display any number of options in the dropdown
- Multi-row - Multi-Column Radio Buttons Grid
- Multi-row - Multi-Column Checkboxes Grid
- Net Promoter Score (NPS)
- Ranking - Drag & drop answers to rank them
- Sliders: Can display a single slider or multiple slider questions with 4 different themes
- Star Ratings
- Single row free text
- Multi-row text area
- Rich text box
- Select one image (radio)
- Select multiple images (checkbox)
♦ Conditional Rules: Fully control the flow of response based on user input.
- When the user selected a specified answer then; A) Go to another page B) Show another question on the same page or C) Finish survey
- When the user does not select a specified answer then; A) Go to another page B) Show another question on the same page or C) Finish the survey
- When the user selects any of the answers to a question, show a specified page, or finish the survey
- When the user does not select any of the answers to a question, show a specified page, or finish the survey
♦ Google Sheets Integration: Automatically sync your responses data to Google Sheets.
♦ Export Reports: PDF and CSV Download of reports.
♦ Access Restriction: Allow any user group to create and manage Surveys. Start your own survey business. Create and manage surveys from the front-end.
♦ Multiple invitation types - select registered users, a Joomla user group, JomSocial user group, Acymailing lists, or custom contact groups. Or you can send unique survey URLs manually through your favorite mail client.
♦ Contact Groups: Manage all your contacts by uploading through CSV or entering manually. Add them to multiple contact groups and invite each group at once.
♦ Integrated multilevel category system to categorize all public surveys
♦ Restrict the number of survey invitations using Points System. Integrated with Sociable, CjForum, CjBlog, Alpha User Points, EasySocial, and JomSocial Points
♦ Reports and charts - geo chart, daily responses chart, multi-search enabled responses list report, location report, and device report
♦ Ability to take surveys with or without your Joomla template (full page mode).
♦ Avatars - Gravatar, Sociable, CjForum, CjBlog, JomSocial, EasySocial, Community Builder, Kunena & Alpha User Points
♦ Public Surveys and Private Surveys - Public Surveys allow anyone to take surveys. Private surveys allow you to track who does what.
♦ Redirection: You can redirect users to a custom URL, consolidated report, or even display a custom message after a user completes a survey response.
♦ Survey Form Module & Results module: Display survey in any module position or article
- Shondalai (formarly corejoomla.com)
- Last updated:
Oct 25 2022
1 month ago
- Date added:
- Nov 19 2014
- GPLv2 or later
- Paid download
- c m p
- J3 J4
Write a review