SAML SP Single Sign On – Login with ADFS
SAML SP Single Sign On – Login with ADFS allows users with ADFS Directory apps account to login to your Joomla website with ADFS. It acts as a SAML 2.0 Service Provider which can be configured to establish the trust between the plugin and ADFS Directory apps to securely authenticate the user to the Joomla site.
Login with ADFS uses the latest secure SAML authentication recommended by ADFS, including 2-factor Auth if enabled for your ADFS accounts.
SAML SP Single Sign On – Login with ADFS allows your users to log in to your Joomla site by authenticating with ADFS. If your users first log in to some other application connected to your ADFS, they can seamlessly login to Joomla without being prompted to login again.
We also support Windows SSO in this plugin. You can click here to know more about our plugin.
FREE VERSION FEATURES
- Login Using IDP Credentials – SAML SP helps login to your Joomla site using SAML 2.0 compliant Identity Providers credentials.
- Automatic User Registration – If the user is not already registered with your Joomla site, they will automatically register following a successful login.
- Easy to set up – You can easily configure our plugin with any IDP by simply uploading the IDP metadata file/URL with a single click.
- Basic Group Mapping– Assign the default registered group to users on registration and login.
- Export Configuration– Download the plugin configuration file to transfer your plugin configurations when upgrade your license.
- Update SP Entity ID and base URL.
- Step by step Guides – SAML SP provides step-by-step guides for configuring the Identity Provider.
- Step by step setup video - Click here to see step by step configuration video.
UPGRADED VERSION FEATURES– Click here to see all license versions.
License Version Features :-
All the Free version features.
Unlimited user creation and authentication with multiple Identity Providers.
Single Logout (SLO) – Support for SAML Single Logout where you will be logged out from all applications with single action. (Make sure your IDP also supports SLO)
Auto-redirect to IDP – If you want to limit access to your website to users who are logged in, then you can choose this option, users will be sent to your IDP if a logged-in session cannot be detected. Then after successful authentication will be redirected to the Joomla site.
Auto-redirect to IDP for /administrator URL – If you want to restrict the backend of your site to only logged-in users using SSO. Then selecting this option will redirect the users to your IDP if the logged-in session is not found. Then after successful authentication will be redirected to the Joomla backend.
Backdoor login for Superuser/administrator – In the event that you lose access to your IDP, checking this option establishes a backdoor that allows you to log into your Joomla backend using your Joomla credentials.
Disable auto-creation of users if the user does not exist – Existing Joomla users are the only ones who can log in using SSO if you enable this functionality. New users won't be created into your Joomla site.
Advanced Attribute Mapping - Use this feature to map your IDP attributes to your Joomla site attributes like Username, Email, First Name, Last Name, Display Name, user profile attribute, field attributes and contact attributes.
Advanced Group Mapping – Use this feature to assign Joomla group to your users based on the group sent by your IDP.
Force Authentication – Force Authentication allows users to redirect to IDP to re-authenticate, even if an active session is detected
Multiple SAML IDPs Support – We support the configuration of Multiple IDPs in the plugin to authenticate the different groups of users with different IDPs.
Integrated Windows Authentication – Support for Integrated Windows Authentication (With ADFS)
Binding Type – Select HTTP-POST or HTTP-Redirect binding type to use for sending SAML Requests.
Generate Custom SP Certificate - You can upload or generate your own certificates.
Select a Signature algorithm - You can select any signing algorithm according to your requirement.
Anonymous user - Joomla SAML Single Sign On (SSO) also enables Anonymous Connect (Guest User Login) for your Joomla site, allowing your users to login to the Joomla site using their IDP credentials without having to create new users.
Auto-sync IDP Configuration from metadata
Store Multiple IDP certificates
Custom admin Login URL
Customize plugin depending upon the requirement
Your users can login to Joomla site by using your ADFS user’s credentials.
Login with ADFS / ADFS SSO employs the secure SAML authentication as suggested by ADFS, including 2-factor Auth if enabled for your ADFS accounts.
ADFS Login / Login with ADFS / ADFS SSO (ADFS Single Sign On) enables you to connect your Joomla site to multiple ADFS servers.
You may watch this video to learn how to set up ADFS SSO with Joomla.
SAML 2.0 Plugin Add-ons:-
Integrate with Community Builder: By using the Community Builder Add-on you would be mapping the user details into the CB's com profiles fields table which contains the values from the table com profile.
Page and Article Restriction: Page and Article Restriction allows you to prevent unauthorized users from accessing certain pages or articles, as well as redirecting users to a specific page after SSO.
SSO Login Audit: SSO Login Audit captures all the SSO users and will generate the reports.
Media Restriction : This add-on allows you to prevent users who are not logged in from accessing certain files or folders.
Role/Group Based Redirection
This add-on helps you to redirect your users to different pages after they log into your site, based on the role sent by your Identity Provider.
LIST OF OTHER SUPPORTED IDPS
- Azure AD (Login with Azure AD)
- Azure AD B2C (Login using Azure AD B2C)
- Keycloak (Login with Keycloak)
- ADFS (Login with ADFS)
- Okta (Login with Okta)
- Salesforce (Login using Salesforce)
- Shibboleth2 (Login using shibboleth2)
- Shibboleth3 (Login with shiboleth3)
- GSuite login / Login with Google Apps / Login using Google Apps directory (Login GSuite login/google apps)
- miniOrange IDP (supports SAML SSO)
- Onelogin (Login with Onelogin)
- Centrify (Login with Centrify)
- SimpleSAMLphp (Login with SimpleSAMLphp )
- OpenAM (Login with OpenAM)
- Ping Federate (Login with Ping)
- PingOne (PingOne SSO)
- RSA Secure ID (Login with RSA Secure ID)
- Oracle (Login with Oracle)
- Bitium (Login with Bitium)
- WSO2 (Login with WSO2)
- NetIQ (supports SAML SSO)
- LastPass (LastPass SSO)
- Auth Anvil (Auth Anvil SSO)
- Auth0 (Login with Auth0)
- Windows sso (Login with Windows sso)
- Wordpress (Login with Wordpress)
- Drupal (Login with Drupal)
- Office 365 (Login with Office 365)
- Salesforce community (Login with Salesforce community)
- Classlink (Login with Classlink)
- Absorb LMS (Login with Absorb LMS)
- Gluu server (Login with Gluu server)
- Jumpcloud (Login with Jumpcloud)
- Identity server4 (Login with Identity server4)
- Degreed (Login with Degreed)
- CyberArk (Login with CyberArk)
- Duo (Login with Duo)
- Fusion Auth (Login with Auth)
- SiteMinder (Login with SiteMinder)
- SecureAuth (Login with SecureAuth)
- Fonteva (Login with Fonteva)
- SURFContext (Login with SURFContext)
- Phenixld (Login with Phenixld)
- OpenAthens (Login with OpenAthens)
- CA Identity (Login with CA Identity)
- IBM (Login with IBM)
- Magento (Login with Magento)
- VMware (Login with VMware) and practically any SAML-compliant Identity Provider.
We provide active support. If you require any Single Sign-On application or need any help with installing this plugin, please reach out to us on [email protected]
If you require any Single Sign On (SSO) application or need any help with installing this plugin, please feel free to reach out to us on our 24*7 support at [email protected] or Contact us.
Check out our website to see all our listed Joomla plugins. Please reach out to us on [email protected] for more support. You can also submit your query from the plugin’s configuration page.
We also provide SAML SP, SAML IDP, OAuth Client, OAuth Server, LDAP / AD Login, Two Factor Authentication, OTP Verification, and Social Login plugins/Modules for WordPress and Drupal sites. To know more please click here