Page and Article Restriction
miniOrange Joomla Page and Article Restriction plugin allows you to restrict the access of particular pages/ articles or URLs and redirects those pages to either Joomla’s default login page, IDP login page, custom URLs or shows custom error messages according to your configuration.
Page and Article Restriction for Joomla
To know more about Page and Article Restriction for Joomla click here
JOOMLA PAGE AND ARTICLE RESTRICTION:-
- URL Whitelisting – Restricts all pages/ articles other than whitelisted URLs
- URL Blacklisting – Restricts only blacklisted pages/ articles URLs
- IP Whitelisting – Restricts all users who have IPs other than whitelisted IPs
- IP Blacklisting – Restrict the users to access the pages/ articles/ URLs that have blacklisted IPs
- Whitelist/ blacklist IP for backend login - You can restrict the users to access the backend login of Joomla according to IPs.
- Restrict complete site – Users need to log in before accessing any page/ articles on the Joomla site.
- Redirect Restricted User to IDP login page – This plugin is compatible with our SAML plugins and will redirect users to the IDP login page for authentication if they try to access restricted pages/ articles/ URLs.
- Custom Error Message to Restricted Users
- Redirect Restricted users to Joomla Login Page
- Redirect Restricted users to specific/custom page
- Compatible with Joomla 4 – This plugin is compatible with Joomla 3 as well as Joomla 4.
- Compatible with the latest PHP version
- Customize plugin depending upon the requirement
If you require any assistance with installing this plugin or if you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us on our 24*7 support at [email protected] or Contact us(https://www.miniorange.com/contact).
You can visit our website to find out more security-related solutions https://plugins.miniorange.com/joomla/. For more support or info email us at [email protected] You can also submit your query from the plugin’s Support tab.