SEO-Generator is a SEO extension for Joomla, which automatically generates keywords and description for each article by pulling text from the title and/or the content, to help with SEO. It also gives you the ability to set different title configurations, robots meta tags and google webmaster verification keys. Joomla provides a great system for including metadata keywords and description on articles. When editing an article there is a spot on the right hand side of the page to edit the keywords and description (it’s under “Metadata Information”). This information is used to provide the tags for the page and to connect pages using the standard Related Articles module that comes with Joomla. But what if you don’t want to have to think up and type in keywords and description every time? Wouldn’t it be nice if the related articles plugin could just always work on the full text of the articles? That’s what this plugin solves. It works with every language.
Whenever you create or save an article in Frontend or Backend, this plugin automatically fills in the keywords and description for you.
It does this for the keywords by:
1. Parsing all the words in the article and ordering them by number of times used (you can choose to generate keywords from title, content or both)
2. Removes the most common words in your language from the list by comparing it against a blacklist
3. Adds the top words into the keywords section (Limit keywords by length or number)
After saving the article you can also make some own changes and any words you add to the keyword or description section will not be overwritten when you save. But what is with that many old articles without keywords? This version adds the ability to regenerate keywords for all articles in the database. Simply set the option to “Yes”, reload "Frontpage" and set it back to “No.” All articles in the database will now have keywords. You can save, delete or change the keywords for all articles by changing the options "Regenerate All Keywords and save it" and "Minimum Word Length" or the "Keywords-Blacklist". If you are not using "save by writing" then the description and keywords aren't saved in the article but the searchengine can get it from the sourcetext, because they are also generated "on the fly". There are Keyword-Blacklists in english and in german but you can use google translation to create your own Keyword-Blacklist.
On these websites you can see how it works:
Thats not all here some other options:
* brings back keywords for the frontpage in Joomla 4
* HTML page title configuration. Set your page titles in three different ways
* You can also customize what the separator is (in this ex. it's a pipe, can be any character).
* Additionally, you can customize the front page of your site's title tag to display a custom string.
* You can have one of four different layouts
- Last updated:
Jun 05 2022
5 months ago
- Date added:
- Jan 22 2009
- GPLv2 or later
- Paid download
- J3 J4
Write a review