VJ SQL to File
File types can be: Excel/XLS, Word/DOC, PDF, CSV.
PDF, XLS, DOC, CSV files
Generate PDF, Excel/XLS, Word/DOC, CSV files from SQL queries with a single click.
All kinds of SQL queries
Create as simple or as complex SQL queries as you want.
Supports different database types
The following database types are supported: fbsql, gladius, maxdb, msql, mssql, mssqlpro, mysql, mysqli, mysqlt, odbc, postgres, postgres64, postgres7, postgres8, sqlite, sqlitepro, sybase, sybase_ace. To work with some databases, an appropriate php extension may need to be installed and enabled.
Save and reuse
Save and reuse SQL queries for different file types.
Other Notable Features
- Comes as a component and module
- When a user clicks a link to download the file, the file is generated dynamically by running appropriate SQL query
- You can post links to generated files anywhere: on the front-end and back-end, in articles and modules
- Extension can retrieve data from Joomla! database or other databases
- Can accept and use parameters passed to query by user
- Can handle large data sets and avoid memory leaks by consistently appending files
- Auto-size for Excel columns to fit text
- Easy-to-use SQL to Excel tool
- Easy-to-use SQL to PDF tool
- Easy-to-use SQL to DOC tool
- Easy-to-use SQL to CSV tool
- This is open-source software under GPL license
VJ SQL to File
- VJ Tools
- Last updated:
Oct 01 2018
4 years ago
- Date added:
- Nov 19 2014
- GPLv2 or later
- Paid download
- c m