Online Virtual Classroom
BrainCert's next-generation Virtual Classroom is designed for seamless synchronous and asynchronous collaboration capabilities between presenter (teacher) and attendees (students). BrainCert offers over 10 low-latency datacenter locations worldwide - the largest secure global infrastructure, enabling you to schedule and launch live virtual classroom sessions no matter where you or your attendees may be!
To use this application, sign up for your free BrainCert account and register your API key.
See Developer documentation for more info. BrainCert provides a RESTful interface to the resources in the Virtual Classroom e.g. classes, video recordings, shopping cart, etc.
== ✨ USPs ==
- Launch your own branded rooms in just minutes 🕒
- Crisp, low-latency HD audio and video conferencing 🎧
- Host live sessions in 10 global locations 🌏
- Cloud recording in 720p HD MP4 format ☁️
- Supports 50 languages, including RTL 🗣️
- Highly interactive collaborative whiteboards 📝
- Group screen sharing and public/private chat 💬
- Built-in Breakout Rooms, Polls, and Document Library 📚
- LaTEX equation editor and WolframAlpha integration 🔍
- REST API with custom API endpoints 🔒
- White-label with your logo, theme, and SSL certificate 🎨
- Developer-friendly API available for integration with your website, LMS, CMS, or app 🛠️
- Download free plugins for WordPress, Moodle, and Joomla powered websites to go live in minutes 🚀
== 🛠️ Typical use cases ==
- Corporate Training: Empower businesses to conduct remote training sessions, workshops, and webinars for their employees, ensuring skill development and knowledge sharing without geographical constraints.
- Language Schools: Help language schools provide immersive and interactive language learning experiences by integrating the Virtual Classroom API into their platform, offering live classes, real-time interaction, and collaboration tools.
- Higher Education Institutions: Enable universities and colleges to offer online courses, workshops, and lectures, enhancing accessibility for students and providing a comprehensive educational experience through virtual classrooms.
- K-12 Schools: Support K-12 schools in conducting online classes, tutoring sessions, and after-school programs, ensuring uninterrupted learning even in challenging circumstances, such as during a pandemic or natural disaster.
- Non-Profit Organizations and NGOs: Assist non-profit organizations and NGOs in conducting online training, workshops, and collaborative sessions for their volunteers, beneficiaries, or community members, helping them achieve their goals more effectively.
- Professional Development Programs: Facilitate professional development courses, workshops, and certification programs for various industries, enabling professionals to enhance their skills and knowledge through online learning.
- Healthcare Sector: Provide healthcare professionals with a platform for remote training, knowledge sharing, and collaboration, allowing them to stay up-to-date with the latest medical advancements and best practices.
== ⭐ Who will find value? ==
- Online tutors and coaches
- Corporate Trainers
- Language schools or trainers
- Higher Education Institutions
- K-12 Schools
- Non-Profit Organizations and NGOs
- Professional Development Program Facilitators
- Healthcare Professionals
== About BrainCert ==
BrainCert is a SaaS all-in-one Unified Training Platform™ designed to deliver any type of training online such as delivering self-paced blended courses, video conferencing, assessments, proctored exams, compliance training, skills development, customer & partner training, and real-time collaboration using an integrated virtual classroom.
BrainCert™ goes beyond course delivery with true collaborative learning and comes with over 300+ premium features and integrations to create and deliver engaging learning experiences using gamification, certificates & badges, whiteboards, learning path, assignments, reports & analytics, and more!
Our software is powerful and flexible, and scales to meet the needs of any business. Even yours.
== Frequently Asked Questions ==
= Do you support both Joomla 2.5 and 3.x versions? =
Absolutely. :) This component is engineered to work with both versions. Joomla 4.x new plugin coming soon.
= Where is the plugin documentation? =
= Do you offer free trial? =
The free plan supports 2 connections (1 instructor + 1 attendee) with a maximum duration of 30 minutes per session. It supports 600 minutes of Free API usage. Upgrade your API account to use more attendees in a live session, and session duration. All paid API plans comes with premium features such as more attendees in a live class, session recording feature with HD video encoding, etc.,
= What about branding and white-label solution? =
So glad you asked! With Virtual Classroom API, you can upload your own logo, set colors & theme, change API endpoint to your own domain, and even map SSL certificate.
1. Creating your first Virtual Classroom API integration key
2. Setting up SSL encrypted traffic (HTTPS)
= Helpful links =
= Can I use my own shopping cart to sell live classes? =
Most certainly. You can use the API to schedule and launch classes, and use your own shopping cart system to collect payments.
= What about security? =
Data security is of utmost importance to us - all our traffic is done over SSL, the web standard for secure data transmission, and files are stored with top-grade secured infrastructure.
Online Virtual Classroom
- Last updated:
May 19 2023
2 weeks ago
- Date added:
- Dec 31 2014
- GPLv2 or later
- Free download
Write a review