The eXtro Responsive Fast Slider Module is a jQuery based slider, fully responsive and creates optimally adjusted pictures for your slideshow from the original pictures.
Responsive Fast Slider - responsive jQuery Slider / slideshow, based on jQuery, nice effects and saves your ressources!
So you don't have to care if you pictures are all the same resolution, you can even mix horizontal or vertical format images, the eXtro Responsive Fast Slider always creates optimal images.
In the backend, just select the folder that stores your pictures for your slider, the picture ratio for slideshow, fade effects, and the slider module does the rest.
You can also define whether you want to display the navigation elements for the slider, you can set the slider animation type, animation duration, and many more options.
The Slider frontend view is very easy styleable by CSS, 3 different designs are already contained in the CSS file and can be activated anytime.
New in Slider V1.1.0 - V1.2.8:
- the folder for your slider / slideshow can be overridden, any folder can be used for the slider.
- the slider now renders transparent PNG images correctly
- Improved thumbnail generation
- Support for Joomla 3.0
- added greek, polish, italian, bosnian, russian and chinese traditional language translations.
NEW in slider V2.0.0 to V2.1.4
- New major version, switched to a better slider script with more and nicer options, adds czech, portuguese and turkish language files and now also uses the Joomla updater.
- Now images can be refreshed in the Slider backend with one click.
- Improves creation of transparent PNG/GIF images and resolves a minor slider display issue on some templates.
- This release improves compatibility with PHP 5.4, J3.x, and makes the slider module overridable.
NEW major Version - Fast Slider 3.0.0
This new release of our Fast Slider brings multiple improvements:
- Improved CSS styles for nicer look!
- Improved directory selection - select from all directories recursively!
- Improved Slider Script - now even better!
Effective immediately, we've changed our subscription model. The new subscription model contains a 12 month (1 year) download period for the product, support is optionally bookable. Delivering high quality support (which we believe we do) is the most costly part of our business. We believe that by making support optional, there is a win-win situation with lower prices for customers.
- Last updated:
Mar 18 2021
2 years ago
- Date added:
- Nov 19 2014
- GPLv2 or later
- Free download