Plotalot uses the Google Charts API to draw many types of charts and tables, using data from SQL queries or CSV files.
- Line graphs, scatter graphs, and area graphs with multiple plots
- Horizontal or vertical stacked or grouped bar charts ...
- 2D or 3D pie charts and donut charts ...
- Gauges, timelines, bubble charts, gantt charts, calendar charts, combo charts, candlestick charts, org charts, tree map charts, geo charts, and annotation charts
- Supports both Classic and Material Design charts
- Legend at top, bottom, left, right, or none
- Optional grid
- Titles and axis labels can be simple text or SQL queries
- Axis limits can be automatic, fixed, or SQL generated
- Charts can be responsive, and can refresh automatically without re-drawing the whole page
- Three types of tables, including fully responsive CSS tables
- Single items merge data from your database seamlessly into articles
- Query the local site database or any other supported database
- No libraries to install, just a component and an optional plugin
- Charts can be cached on your web-server to reduce database load
- Plotalot can be built in to your own code to add charting to your own extensions
Fully documented in a free PDF user guide.
The "Date added" for this extension is somehow incorrect. Check the date of the first review: 28 March 2010.
- Les Arbres Design
- Last updated:
Feb 28 2023
1 month ago
- Date added:
- Nov 18 2014
- GPLv2 or later
- Free download
- c p
- J3 J4
Ease of use:
Write a review