UT Cryptocurrency Chart
UT Cryptocurrency Chart is a module to show more recent statistics of one or more cryptocurrencies. It is responsive and absolutely customizable, it is possible to display the most recent data or in periods of time from 1 hour to 2 years, time intervals between one data and another from 1 minute to 1 day. With 3 types of line, bar and area graphics.
Times & Dates
Time Period: Time periods until today, 1 hour, 6 hours, 12 hours, 1 days, 7 days, 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, 1 year and 2 years.
Interval: time intervals between one data and another within a period of time, 1 point, 5 minutes, 15 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour, 2 hours, 6 hours, 12 hours and 1 day.
Date: It is the date shown in the scale X (horizontal) of the Chart. The dates and times are exact with the client's horary (visitor's device). You can select formats: Full date, Year-month-day, Month-day-hour, month-day, day-time, day, hour. the hour includes minutes.
- Cryptocurrencies: Add uno or more coin with your own color.
- Chart Type: Available line, bar and area.
- Responsive: Maintain aspect ratio, custom height, custom size (width and height)
- Scale Labels: Enter your custom text for scale X and Y (price and date)
- Title: Show or hide custom text for title of chart.
- Legend: Show or hide legend (color boxes with the Id and color of the cryptocurrency)
- Legend Position: Show legend on top, right, bottom or left
- Tooltip Mode: Mode of displaying data when the mouse passes through the chart, there is index, nearest, point.
- Fill: When is enabled chart is type area, and line when is disabled.
- Line Options: Show or hide, border width, border dashed, stepped line (vertical and horizontal not curve).
- Points Options: Available 10 styles, point size and point border width.
- Grid Options: Show or hide, draw border, draw on chart area, draw ticks, color.
- Label Options: Show or hide, font size, font style, font color, line height. These are the price and date texts.
- Ticks Options: Show or hide, font size, font style, font color, line height. These are dates in scale X (horizontal) and prices in scale y (vertical). This extension is absolutely customizable