Easy Flash Uploader
This is a flexible Ajax-based file upload plugin that allows the user to upload files to it to the server with visual feedback of the upload status via a progress bar. This plugin allows the administrator to specify a destination folder, the design of the front end uploader, and an email notification of the successful upload. You can even have multiple plugins on the same page.
- 4 ways to upload files, including 'Drag n Drop, File Input, and via a text link
- Allow the User to specify a subfolder to upload to
- Upload files to a specified folder path from the joomla root directory.
- Specify the maximum file size permitted to be uploaded. This value can vary for each instance of the plugin on the page.
- Specify the types of files, by extension and by MIME type, that are permitted.
- Customize the upload label and submit button texts.
- Customize the queue control buttons via css
- Specify the color and size of the progress bar to match your theme
- Customize the overall styles via css to match your theme
- Specify whether to replace existing files on upload
- Default parameters are specified in the Plugin Manager instance
- Every parameter can be uniquely customized for each instance of the plugin on the same article page.
- Optionally, send an email notification of all successful uploads to one or more email addresses
- Plugin Manager colors available through custom Color Picker
- Option to save files in username subfolders
- Displays MIME Detection Compatibility in Plugin Manager
- Layout Themes Available for selection
- English and Spanish Language Files available
This plugin is designed to work on PHP 7.3+. If you have an earler version of PHP, you may encounter issues with detecting the MIME type of the uploaded file. This depends on your server setup, as it should work fine if PHP is allowed to call the exec function. Please visit the support site for advice on compatibility with earlier versions of PHP.